“And indeed We have made the Quran easy for direction and guidance, but is there anyone who will take advice?”
(Surah Al-Qamar, verse 54:7)
“The Best amongst you is (he) who learns and teaches the Holy Quran.”
(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Hadith # 4739)
“O Abu Zar! It is better for you to learn a single verse of Holy Quran in the morning rather to pray hundreds of Rakaat (Nafal Prayer)”
(Ibn-e-Ma’ja, Volume 1, Hadith # 619)
The holy Quran is the book of the Muslims revealed to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Allah (SWT) in the cities of Mecca and Medina over the course of 23 years. The Quran is considered a fountain of knowledge and quite right so for in it are recorded the divine rules and laws which if followed properly can lead to a success life in this world and the next. No matter what people say it is no doubt that the Quran is source of light and guidance in this very dark world. Understanding the Quran is the key however and sadly it is often seen that many people are adept at reciting the Quran but have no idea what they are reading about or what the verses they are reading are trying to tell them. Contrary to popular belief the Quran is not merely meant to be recited, it is meant to be understood and acted up on also. The general understanding of the Quran can be acquired by learning or reading its tafseer which is the in depth explanation of the verses of the Quran including in what context or event they were revealed. A Quran tafseer course online can be enrolled into by any person to learn how to read, recite, understand and memorize Quran online. There are many digital schools across the world operating today that not only offer complex courses such as Quran tafseer course online but also provide basic Islamic studies such as an online qaida course.
To learn how to read, recite, understand and memorize Quran online an online qaida course is the first basic step. There are many advantages of reciting and learning the Quran and while most believe that all these benefits are reserved for the afterlife, this is not true. There are actually benefits in this life for reciting and understanding the Quran;
• Reading the Quran fulfils an Islamic duty.
• The Quran will be a proof for a person on the Day of Judgment
• The Quran will intercede for us on the Day of Judgment.
• A person’s status in this life will be raised.
• The Quran is a cure for anxiety and depression including stress.
• There are ten rewards for reciting each letter of the Quran
• The reciters of the Quran will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels.
• According to Islamic doctrine a person’s position in Paradise is determined by the amount of Quran he or she memorize in his or her life.
• The Quran will lead it’s reciter to Paradise.