Ramadan is one of the most holy months in the Islamic Calendar. Unlike the Gregorian calendar the Muslims calendar is Lunar in measurements. With Ramadan comes the duty for Muslims to observe fasts. Fasting is one of the most important aspects of the Islamic doctrine and is one of the five pillars of Islam. For those that are not aware, the basic five pillars of Islamic faith are:
1. Tauheed [declaration one the Oneness of Allah (SWT) and Prophet hood of Muhammad (SAW)]
2. Namaz (The Daily 5 Fard (compulsory) Prayers)
3. Zakat (Giving a part of wealth to the poor)
4. Fasting (Ramadan Fasting)
5. Hajj (The Sacred pilgrimage)
One of the noblest things to do in Ramadan is to extensively recite the book of Allah (SWT), contemplate on one’s own existence and spend as much time as possible in the remembrance of Allah (SWT). Ramadan is a very special and spiritually rich month. In it Muslims find within them cultivated a deep and sincere love because fasting is done only for the sake of Allah (SWT) and it is no doubt that those people who worship Allah (SWT) sincerely and love Him also love all those around them and are good people. Fasting is a good way through which a person can easily elevate his or her spirit and increase the awareness of Allah (SWT). As it is was mentioned above that one of the most blessed acts during the month of Ramadan is to extensively recite Quran. Around the world daily Millions of Muslims recite the Quran. However it is only natural that in a population of nearly 1.2 billion there are a significant number of Muslims who are not adept at reading or understanding the Quran. For that it is advised to them to seek professional help through scholars and learned teachers who can teach them how to read Arabic so that they may recite the Quran.
Where to Find Such Teachers?
Finding a teacher in who knows good Arabic and understands all the ways to recite the Quran is extremely easy to locate in any Muslims country. Though there are many schools of thought that are operating in the Islamic world today, the Quran is a common factor among all them. However finding such a teacher is not easy in non-Muslim nations. For such people it is best for them to learn Quran online through online Quran classes. People who intend to learn Quran online through online Quran classes should know that learning from an online school as compared to a physical school is not entirely the same yet not necessarily different in most matters.
Advantages of Online Quran School:
1. Online Quran studies are extremely flexible as compared to their physical counterparts.
2. A person can easily attend Quran studies according to their own timings and schedules.
3. No significant expenses are required to purchase course books because only One Quran and an open heart eager to learn is required.
4. One on one interaction with learned scholars are extremely beneficial for especially those students who have many questions about Islam.