Digital schools provide many useful tips and techniques following which allows a person to learn how to read, recite, understand and memorize Quran online. Online Quran reading classes and online Quran memorization classes are similar in their executions and teaching methods as regular classes that can be attended at regular institutes or mosques. Memorization is one of the most beloved and sacred acts that a Muslim can perform for it involves the complete memorization of the holy Quran and committing it to memory and being able to recite from heart. Learn how to read, recite, understand and memorize Quran online by enrolling into digital online Islamic schools that provide many courses such as online Quran reading classes and online Quran memorization classes. There are some steps that can be followed that can lead to easiness when memorizing the Quran such as;
1. Sincerity. The first matter is the intention (if a person intends good he or she will get good). The best intention is only for the sake of Allah (SWT), to seek His Pleasure so that He may bestow His reward.
2. Consistency. The more frequently a person memorizes the Quran, the easier it becomes. It is very essential to be consistent, and not to skip even one day.
3. Timing. The first thing a person should do in the day is memorize – and the best time to memorize is right after Fajr which is the Morning Prayer.
4. Atmosphere. Have a secluded place to go to and memorize in a place that is quiet.
5. Familiarity: Start at the same time, at the same place and use the same mus’haf every day.
6. No Magic trick: Repeat, over and over again. It is just repetitive recitation and/or listening that will help to memorize.
7. Memorize with the meaning: Read the translation before starting and try to match the Arabic words with their meanings
8. Surround yourself with recitation: Listen to the Qur’an before starting and listen to what you are about to memorize.